Haryana College 2nd 3rd Years Admission Online Fee Payment – Department of Higher Education, DHE Haryana Invite a Application 2nd & 3rd Years Online Admission 2023-24 Session. Enrolled 1st Years Candidates Pay Online Fee and Conform 2nd & 3rd Years Admission Seats.
I have been directed to inform you that the promotion for 2nd/3rd year students (UG & PG) will commence from 10 July 2023 for all the Government, Govt. Aided & Self Finance colleges. Promotion and admission to 2nd/3rd year will be done through DHE ERP portal (erp.highereduhry.ac.in). Other instructions will be as under:-
Haryana College 2nd & 3rd Years UG, PG Admission
|Higher Education Department, Haryana
|Bachelor & Master Degree Programme
|2nd & 3rd Years
|Application Start Date for 2nd/3rd Year Admission
|10 July 2023
|Last Date for 2nd/3rd Year Admissions
|31 July 2023
|Haryana DHE Admission Portal
- The offline and online payment options shall be provided in college and student login respectively on ERP portal for collection of fees. Offline payment options shall be available to Government, Aided and Self-financing Colleges students. However, Online Payment option shall be available for Government Colleges Students only.
- The fee receipt shall be generated online through portal only.
- Refund of fee, if any, to the students shall be ensured by the Colleges only as per affiliating Universities/State Government norms. The college is also authorized to take the short payment, if any, from the student at later stage as per norms.
- There will be no Registration fee (for online portal) for students.
- Timely submission of Registration Return in the affiliating Universities shall be ensured by the Colleges only.
- Admission through ERP Portal is mandatory for all the students/colleges. In no circumstances, admission without promotion on ERP portal shall be allowed.
|Pay the Fee Online for Admission in 2nd, 3rd Year of UG, PG Programs
|Download Haryana College 2nd & 3rd Years UG, PG Admission Notification
|DHE Haryana Official Website